Thursday, September 11, 2008

Everyone can be happy now, I'm actually posting...

Those of you who I haven't talked to or who my mom hasn't talked to, or my sisters haven't talked to, or my grandma hasn't talked to, or my dad hasn't talked to, or my brothers haven't talked to, or my fiancé hasn't...oops I said it!!! :) that's right everyone I'm engaged to this wonderfully amazing woman standing next to me in this picture. I just love her to death and am so FREAKIN excited to spend the rest of our lives and then some, lots of some, together! What a blessing she is in my life and I consider myself to be the luckiest guy around. I know it's cheesy and corny or what have you but she truly does complete me and I'm happier everyday I spend with her and get to know her more and more. Amy(Nicole not Nichole) if you somehow see this know that I LOVE YOU and always will... ooohhhhh tender!!! November 21st will be a very special day!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congratulations Mike!!! I received an email from your Mom announcing your engagement. Thanks for posting a picture of both you. You both look very happy!!!! Mike Curtis